About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Recipe book!

Welcome back Imagine! Fed Ex (love those guys!) delivered my replacement this morning! :) My poor 7th child (I've got my 3 biological ones then it's my machines ;) anyways, my Imagine had to be replaced because when I went to do an update, it completely wiped the hardware off! :( So needless to say, my machine at the moment is not pink but the hubby will be taking care of that when he gets home tonight! ;)

So since I have been on this sewing kick for the past week, I decided to put it up for a bit to play with my I and I didn't realize how much I had missed it! The Imagine has always been my 2nd favorite machine (with the Expression still being number 1) but I don't use it as often as I should but now that's gonna change!

So for my project today I decided to use my Your Story 4x6 binder, Your Story Photo and of course my Imagine to make a quick and simple recipe book. I LOVE recipe books (this is my 2nd one I've made) but the last one was for baking. I figured I would dust off my Kate's Kitchen Imagine Art cartridge (i've never used it!) and figure something out. I LOVE it! The art cartridge comes with a bonus "Recipe card" feature so all I had to do was size it to 4" and print and cut the recipe card! Then I inserted my From My Kitchen cartridge and cut out the index cards to seperate the different categories and flood filled it with the same pattern from Kate's Kitchen. Tied a bit of twine around the book cover and added some left over pattern and a picture of a mixing bowl and that was it! Cute riiiight? I forgot to mention that I bound it with my small Your Story. All of the stores around my area have been clearancing out all the Your Story binders so i'm HOPING that I can find some more 4x6 cause I love them! :)

**Oh and now i'm going to give my mother in law my recipe book and hope she fills it up with recipes for me!**

















Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment