About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Layout and Update

Hi everyone! So my kids have been out on summer break for the last week and yesterday I could tell they were extremely bored so I thought I would make some cake pops and have them "help" me decorate them. Well, they LOVED it! My youngest son Bradley just could not contain his excitement and it was nice to do an activity with just my boys while Julianne napped. Sometimes they just want that extra attention :)

So I made a quick layout last night of the pictures I took and I used a sketch I found online and the From My Kitchen cartridge. I love this cart! I don't use it often enough but now that the kids are wanting to be in the kitchen more often, i'm just going to have to!



I also got to use my new Viva Decor Pearl Pens...LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! :)



Oh and the cake pops, have been my BEST batch yet! Yippee! :D



On to my update...I decided that I for real have to start on this Weight loss journey again. I am 5 weeks away from my California trip and I managed to gain back 7 of the 10 pounds I lost on weight watchers (I'm sure the Cake pops don't help!) so I will DEFINITELY be using my blog to keep me motivated to start counting my points, working out and losing weight. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by July 15 (which is when we leave) so wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout:)

    Come to my message board:) We have a bunch of us on a weight loss journey in the weight loss section. We lean on each other for support.
    Link to board is at top of my blog.
    And good luck losing before the trip:)

    ReplyDelete