About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album



Hi! Well, I finally did it! My very first Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album! I wanted to show you my album and then this week (when i'm FINALLY done with finals) I will be posting up a tutorial! So easy to make and so green! What better way to recycle those rolls than to make them into an album? These are perfect for those little pictures that you just don't know what to do with but don't wanna get rid of it.

I also actually use a program called PhotoSheet that downsizes my pictures so that I can fit 4 wallet sizes into one 4x6 sheet! More on that in the upcoming video as well!



Thanks to all my new followers! I will be posting up the winner this week for the gypsy cover! :)

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this album, you have inspired me to make one too! Love the cute pictures, so sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I have some tp rolls getting flat right now too! You did great job,did paint tp rolls first? joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Congrats to you and the hubby with the new job. I love the ribbon's you use and the colors are just so cute.

    anjenicgibson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it!! I have saved some toilet rolls too and I had no idea on how to used them but the crafty part of me would say save them and make something with them. I think you have inspired me to do a mini album. TFS!!

    Hugs
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alma....you are just amazing. I was so impressed with your video and how you made the mini album. Here you are going to school, Mama of three, wife, homemaker and still have time for making all sorts of wonderful scrapbooking items. That's just disgusting....I'm so jealous. Since you have so much "free" time would you do my scrapbooking for my little boy? I'm only 2 1/2 years behind...Lol!

    ReplyDelete