About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update!

Hi everyone! I'M SO SORRY for not posting anything for the last week or so! I have been so extremely busy with school and custom invites that I just have not had time for my own personal stuff! But I am going to MAKE time as I was blessed enough to be able to buy the new Cricut Expression 2! I'M SO EXCITED!! I am going to sit down sometime this week (or next, whenever I get it) and work on some layouts for my children! I feel like with all the stuff I've done for everyone else, my scrapbook layouts (which is why I even started doing this) have taken a back seat but no more! :) I'll post a video of the "unboxing".

For now though I'd love your input! Should I keep my old Expression, sell it or donate it to our church's youth ministry? What would you do??

3 comments:

  1. Keep it for now as a backup for at least a few months. Keep up with your school work and have enough time for yourself and exercise your mind and body....you have been doing such a terrific job in both areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has been so good to you...donate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered my E-2 and I still have to others. My 5 year old son loves to work on "his" , he picked the color. I even took both of them to his school class and we made a Valentine's Day project that everyone loved.

    ReplyDelete