About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Graduate Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Graduation Day Blog Hop! This hop is going to provide you with lots of graduation ideas for all those graduates in your life.

If you have come from www.jazzyscards.blogspot.com you are in the right place. If you stumbled upon my blog and want to play along, you can do so by starting at Nadia’s Blog Nadia's Beautiful Mess.

For my project, I decided to just make a quick little Graduation card using my favorite cartridge of all time, Everyday PaperDolls for my little niece who will be graduating Kindergarten in May! (I also have my own graduating Kindergartener as well so I'll show you his card when I finish it!) This cart is so great for any occasion and it's just so plain adorable! I used a card base from Life's a Party which is a great cartridge for cards and lastly I tied some baker's twine in white and black to finish it off :) On the inside of the card I used the cutest stamp set from Michael's that I used instead of as a sentiment. ADORABLE! :) Obviously, for a kindergartener you could definitely use a much more "younger" stamp!






Thank you so much for participating today! I'm sorry my project isn't so elaborate but algebra is sucking the life out of me! If anyone would like to take over for me, let me know! hahaha :)

Also- don't forget I'm getting my E2 on Monday so be on the lookout for the unboxing!

Your next stop is Yolanda over at Crafty Scentiments

31 comments:

  1. love your card! I love the paper doll. so cute!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! TFS

    ~Lynda
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com
    rlhamm1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! It's perfect! TFS and congrats on getting an E2. I'm on the fence

    Hugs
    Carrie
    cau0617 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Kindergarden Graduation!!
    The card is too cute and EPD is one of my fav carts as well.

    Jazzy
    MsPoet2Be@gmail.com
    www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card, joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! TFS!
    p.s. I got my E2 yesterday...a WEEK early!!! Check your tracking just in case!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so cute TFS!!!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet!! didn't even think about the younger graduates!!

    darlene
    desaucier at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! TFS

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! Enjoy your E2.
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo cute! I love all the stitching!! Thanks for sharing!

    scrappingwithstephanie@gmail.com
    scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute TFS!

    veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the card. Congrats to your little graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As usual, a very cute card. Good luck with your new E2. Thanks for sharing and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the card, I really need to get the everyday paper doll cart. or the paperdoll dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is so adorable and I love how you used the twine! I'm a new follower :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gotta love Algebra:) Your card is sweet. Thanks for sharing/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute graduate! I am a fellow hopper and a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute. Algebra is hard. I have to teach it now and still don't love it. Good luck! I am a new follower and look forward to seeing more of what you have.

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww Congrats to your niece as well :) I really hope Algebra is over soon lol Thank you so much for taking the time, I know you have been very busy. I totally agree, that cart is very cute ( I wonder how come I don't own it ;O ). Your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Elaborate is over rated! Your card is adorable! I would rather have my fingernails pulled out with pliers than take an algebra class right now or ever again in my life!!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    Come stop by my blog for the Disney/Pixar Blog Hop with HUGE blog candy up for grabs including a Gypsy, Scrap n Easel, Cricut cartridges and MORE! www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet card! Good luck with that algebra....I'd offer to help but it sucked the life out of me YEARS ago!
    TFS!
    Kathie
    Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohh I think your niece is going to love her card. I think it is adorable. Thanks for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Too cute!!!
    Thanks a bunch, Mary
    mcdolese@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card!
    Sylvia
    www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic card! I love all these idea's for graduation cards which I will need to get on the ball doing!! TFS!
    So glad to follow the hop..I am a new follower of yours. Would love it if you would stop over to my blog and follow too:) I also have a giveaway going on til midnight EST today. Check it out!
    Can't wait to see more of your creations.
    Sherrrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMGOODNESS.... This is sooo cute! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete