About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Thursday, September 9, 2010

How to MS scoreboard envelopes and great news!

I'm SO excited! I was one of the winners for the Cricut Circle Labor Day challenge! Woohoo! It's def an ego boost, especially once I saw all the layouts and how GREAT they all were! Congrats to all the other winners!

I made a quick video using the Martha Stewart scoreboard to make envelopes and also to remind you to make sure you enter my giveaway that ends tomorrow! I'm in SUCH a great mood I might just have to have another giveaway soon! ;) Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. very informative ☺ you did a good job girl, rock it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very informative..great job and congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first I've visited your blog and I love your creations! With talent like yours you really should consider entering some of your projects over at the Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. All the challenges are provided way in advance so that you have plenty of time to enter and there are great prizes to win as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial - I have MS scoreboard and never attempted to make a envelope. TFS

    ReplyDelete