About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Shape Album

First off, thank you to everyone for your amazingly sweet comments on my Disney shaped album from yesterday! My FB notifications have gone off with them and so many people have commented that you enjoyed my video so i'm SO happy that you liked it! Definitely was the motivator to keep my blog going! :)

I've been on such a "mini album" high (LOL) that tonight I decided to make a slighter bigger version of the shape album but this time I would use ONE clip art image of Strawberry Shortcake and the rest of the pages would be made of Julie's name. How awesome is this idea? You can now make your child (or yourself or whoever!) a personalized album with their absolutely favorite thing! (Julie is REEEEALLY into Disney Princesses right now but she does have a spot for Strawberry and to tell the truth, i'm kinda princessed out at the moment!) hehe ;)

I did the exact steps to weld my shapes together but for the text, all you have to do is choose your favorite font from ANY you have downloaded on your computer :) For this album, I used a font called "Oh! Photo Shoot!" which you can find HERE!


Ok, so I totally promise I have not neglected my Cricut (I have had a few emails asking if I would still do Cricut projects!) so I am actually going to bed tonight and designing something on my Gypsy. As much as CCR is cool lately it has been messing up on me so it's back to my Gypsy :-) Not that I mind, since I was a Circle member in July I was able to download all the digital downloads..hmmmm...maybe that is what i'll do next! =)

Have a great week :))))


2 comments:

  1. I love your shape album. TFS.
    I've been making some of them with CCR.
    I'd love to see more Cricut projects, too.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

    ReplyDelete