About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 25, 2012

3D Cricut Batman- Video

Hey! So I made a 5 minute video last night showing you my new 3D Batman that I made and also share some tips on how to successfully cut this out :) I GOOGLED everything I could and could not for the life of me find a tutorial on how to make this so I kind of hard to learn as I went. In case you don't want to watch the video I'll share my tips on how to cut this out, but I will make another video showing you step by step this week :)

**TIPS**
-Cut as BIG as you possibly can! I used the "Fit to Page" feature and it came out to 9 1/4". You definitely don't want to deal with the tiny pieces if it's any smaller. (Unless you like to then more power to you!)

-Cut in order. And by order I mean, the very first base image is your HEAD box. Then cut the rest of the images according to the booklet.

-Glue all of your details onto your bases BEFORE you put it together. It will save you a lot of headache. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I just bought this cartridge and the superman one also but haven't tried putting anything together yet...will definitely take your advise into consideration . Have you cut the mask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I have the cart but have never tried this 3D guy. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete