About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mexican Paper Doll- Ole Cartridge

Wow! It feels like FOREVER since i've been on here :) It's been so incredibly busy and crazy with us moving into our new home and getting settled in,etc. Now we are kinda getting back into a routine so hopefully I get more time to craft :)

I was so excited when PC announced the Ole cartridge, not only because of my Mexicanness (haha!) but because my kids had to make paperdolls showcasing their heritage and this was perfect! Well, I received it on Saturday and I got right to work making Jacob his paperdoll. I wanted it to look like him in his regular day clothes but wearing some traditional "accessories" so I made him a sombrero and maraccas. Of course, used my Peachy Keen face stamps and inked him. He came out sooooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I should get this cartridge coz my oldest son is half Mexican cartridge he will love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compatible brother tn1050 black toner Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete