About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birthday Decor

I was so excited last week when I walked into Michaels and saw they still had a few Ribbons and Rosette carts available so I quickly snatched one up! The cashier said that it was the hottest selling cart that day and now I can see why! I'm so obsessed with it! I know how to make rosettes without the Cricut but this is just so freakin adorable :))

Last night I was just looking at my craft space and decided that I had not taken out my E to play for awhile. I was originally going to sell her off but I decided now I just couldn't. It seriously is so hard! So I went old school, pulled out the handbook and overlay and cut out my rosettes at 5". I then used my Mini to cut out the crowns at 2.5" from Life's a Party as the centerpiece. Super easy! This is gonna go great in my banner for Julianne's princess party! :)

This is what I meant going "old school". hahaha :) I love my E!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful. Keep up the great work. It's quite an inspiration to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete