About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Winner!

Good morning everyone! I'm SO sorry I have been late in posting up the blog hop winner! It's been a crazy hectic week trying to get my son and I ready for our California trip tomorrow! Really quick, here is our winner:

JennyPlace2! Congrats! Please email me at msalmabrooks@yahoo.com with your info so I can send that out to you as soon as I get back! I will be in California from Friday- the 23rd but it will be in the mail as soon as I arrive ;) Thanks everyone for playing along!

*Also- for the next week I will most likely not be posting so have a great week!**

2 comments: