About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Update!

Alright- so as many of you know I managed to lose 70 pounds after the birth of my daughter last year which I'm SO proud of! But after my husband had initially lost his job in late January I quit hitting the treadmill and guess what, gained 6 pounds back! I'm not looking at it as a big deal but now that my husband is working again I did restart my diet and workouts today so I will most definitely be updating my blog with that as well. I'm going back to counting my calories (I know it sounds obsessive but it's what works for me!), only drinking water and of course, burning some calories through workouts. I was doing so good and then stress hits you and you gotta start all over again. Oh well. Hope everyone has a great week and remember to be a blessing to someone this week! :))

Weight loss goal for the week- 3 pounds!

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I am trying to lose wieght too soo hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Me too! I have gained about 20lbs in a year from dropping off my workouts - UGH. My goal this week is 2 lbs. Gotta watch my portion sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck...one day at a time and don't give up if you slip up. There's always tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good for you... that is quite and accomplishment! I wouldn't let a tiny gain discourage you at all!! In fact... reading your post is motivating me to get to the gym a little more regularly!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete