About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Halloween layout

I had a video planned for today but we got home at 2am this morning and after a morning of cleaning and catching up, i'm EXHAUSTED! I did want to relax a little and scrap some bit so I made an 8x8 Halloween layout. I believe by this point we all know what image is my fave from Happy Hauntings. LOL. :) The paper is Bo Bunny and the font is from Alphalicious.

4 comments:

  1. Very simple, but it is absolutely perfect! I bet your pictures will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, good job on inking the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and I LOVE the hat...how adorable is that! Great layout.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete