About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

FINALLY.

I am so excited! I finally have decided what profession/career I want to have and the best part yet? I'm actually looking forward to it! I was originally studying business so I can go into Human Resources but after much thinking and praying, I've decided to continue my Business degree, but go to Cosmetology school after! I want to become a hairstylist and Makeup artist and one day open up my own salon! Who knew the Cobian family trade would be in my blood? My aunts in Mexico will be so proud. ;)I havent told anyone besides by husband because I've always changed my mind but I'm pretty sure about this. And the best part, my husband is totally supportive! I cant wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment