About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FRUSTRATION.

It will be exactly 1 month on Friday since I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Julee, and therefore, frustrated by my lack of movement on the scale. I have lost a total of 25 pounds since I gave birth but I still have about 45-50 left to go. I have one week from next Monday until my DR gives me a clean bill of health and this whole restricting my food thing is not for me anymore. Sure, about 2 years ago I was able to live off of 800 calories a day, Diet Coke and cigarettes everytime I got hungry but I just cant do it anymore. I dont know if it's my body getting older (HAHA), lack of discipline, or my body still recouperating. Either way, i'm depressed. I'm looking at a closet full of jeans and shirts that are nowhere near fitting. Still stuck in ugly maternity.

Last year I made a New Year's resolution to lose atleast 40 pounds this year. And i'm gonna stick with it. So after reading Jillian Michael's personalized plan, buying her 30 day Shred DVD and just doing research I have decided that I'm not going to let my daughter remember ever looking at me like this and actually start trying to lose the weight. Call me vain, whatever. But last time it took me close to 2 years to lose it and it's NOT going to be like that this time. Here's the plan:

1.)WEEKLY weigh-ins. I'm tired of weighing myself every morning only to be dissapointed.
2.)No more eating after 7pm. Enough said.
3.)Keep my calorie count under 1200.
4.)40minutes+ of cardio 6x a week. *
5.)Strength training 3-4x a week.*
6.)Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred 5x a week*
7.)Drink 8-10 glasses (or in my case waterbottles) of water each day.
8.)Eat atleast 1 serving of protein each day.

I use to follow this same routine before so i'm hoping I can ease my way back into it. :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment