About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cricut Mini and 3D Bow

I am so excited! My new Cricut Mini came in today and I can tell you that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)) It's so cute and small and it cuts perfectly! In the picture, the green patterned paper is REALLY thin and it cut it with no tears :) This is quickly becoming my fave!

So with the HSN bundle, I also got a $25 credit and used some of it to download "3D Bows". This is my first attempt at the single loop bow, so cute and so so so simple :) This mini bag measure 5 1/2 x 4 so perfect for tiny gifts for the holidays and the bow was cut out at 4".

6 comments:

  1. Your bag & bow are SO cute!!! I love that bow.....I haven't tried the craft room much yet, but that bow is sure a motivator!!! :) I think that cart is a must have!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! is the bag on 3d bows as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE!!! Love your bow. I really wanted to order the mini, but couldn't. Maybe someday :-) TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations the bows are gorgeous. I hope you have many hours of pleasure with your new machine.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Cricut mini! Your bow and gift bag are adorable!

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete