About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I YuDu? Du Yu?

Hahahahaha...that's so funny LOL. My hubby was able to find me a YuDu for $99 at his store (after having 5 different stores in the Dallas area tell me they didn't have any!) so I got to play with it today. I.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. it!! I know a lot of people get so frustrated with this machine but it's so simple to me! I guess you just have to really take the time to read the intrusctions and also to watch YouTube videos because that is what helped me :)

My son is having his 7th bday party next Saturday and he wants it Spongebob theme so I thought I would make him and his brother and sister some shirts! I printed out the Spongebob from a coloring page I found and then burned the image to the screen! I would go through all the steps here but i'm soooooo tired after dragging 3 kids to all my errands today! Haha

Enjoy the shirts!





4 comments:

  1. oh wow these shirts are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shirts. I see that your model was thrilled with his.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your shirts came out great.... I was ready to throw my YUDU out the window about a month ago I think I had defective emulision sheets they washed off immediately.... I was so annoyed.... and it was $20 bucks I washed down the drain.

    so, before I chucked it ....lol.... I opened up a new pack of emulision sheets and that one worked fine... I knew it wasn't what I was doing it was the sheets and there was nothing to send back because they washed down the drain.

    I saw this so I had to comment.
    Your shirts came out fantastic and what an adorable model too.

    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shirts!! I have the yudu card shop and haven't used it yet!! it came with a preburned screen and I can't afford to get a plain screen is there away for me to get the image off the screen and use my own i would really appriacte some help!! Thanks
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete