About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mickey themed Paperdolls!

Since I am beyond thrilled about our upcoming trip back home to Southern California and of course, our 2 day stay in Disneyland I had the urge to make something Disney! I figured I wanted to make some paperdolls and I came up with two so far. The first one is a boy paperdoll who is obviously having a grand o'l time at Disneyland with his Mickey ears, Mickey Tee and Mickey ice cream bar! LOL I printed out the Tee on my Imagine... **Video will be uploaded this week showing you how!**




The second doll I made is one of my younger son Brad. He dressed up in the cutest Mickey Mouse outfit for Halloween a few years back and I haven't scrapped those pics yet! I figured this was PERFECT to go along with them! =)







**I am selling custom order paperdolls just like these for $1 each for dolls sized up to 5". Anything larger than that are a $1.50!**

1 comment:

  1. I live in SoCal (well in the Mojave desert) and we are planning a trip to Disneyland in the future too. These paper dolls are really cute! Maybe I can find some inspiration to surprise my little one when we tell him we are going...have fun!

    ReplyDelete