About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Back to School layout-Take 2 :)

I had to redo my original Back To School layout for last year because after I completed, I realized that I hadn't taken the bottom 1" off the background paper so therefore, it didn't fit into my 12x12 album. So it's been sitting in the back of my scrapbook with no page protector until today. I went into our LSS and found THE CUTEST school paper and with that, of course, I got to work on my take 2. The background is corkboard background paper from Hobby Lobby and the chipboard letters are the extras left from my Christmas Cuties layout and I did save the bus and border on the bottom from my previous layout which is why the bottom corner is all bent and which you can find here: Back To School challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment