About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthday Fun Layout

This weekend was full of birthday parties for 2 of my nephews and 1 niece. Crazy! :) But we had such a great time so I wanted to scrap a few pictures today because I took the cutest pics of my son and his cousins. I used the background paper from my scraps and the cake and balloons were cut from Stretch Your Imagination using Post It Craft Paper! :D The letters were cut out using Blast Off Imagine cart. But of course, the kiddos are the cutest thing to the page!

4 comments:

  1. Great Lo, I haven't seen too much with this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alma, when you get a moment, stop by my blog. I have an award waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alma that is so cute! I love the letters and you used great colors on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors/patterns you used on the title...so fun! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete