About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Imagine Layout! :)

So my Imagine came on Monday (woohoo!!) but of course, this cold that I have has been progressively getting worse so I haven't really been able to really "play" with it much. I couldn't take it anymore so finally played with it and let me tell ya, SO MUCH FUN, but intimidating! Not gonna lie! My husband is really impressed at what it can do already, imagine (hehe;) what it'll be able to do once the Gypsy update is available! :) So I have noticed that my scrapbooking has gotten further and further behind, so in my attempt to start it back up, I came up with this layout. SO SIMPLE and SO FAST to do on the Imagine! Omg. LOL. But I am still absolutely in love with my Expressions machine so I plan on going back and forth between them. :) Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. very cute !!! I like the inking you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I can't wait to get back my imagine (I had to send it back :(, mine wasn't working) I love your layout! I just became your newest follower and I can't wait to see more of your woderful creations! Please, visit my blog, I would love to hear from you ;0).
    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete