About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tonsillectomy and life.

It was this morning. And I was scared silly. I would have bet my life that I would never have fallen asleep with the GA but I did and while it's sore the pain is manageable. I think it's just the anxiety of going through with a surgery that had me in a panic. I'm sure the worse is still to come but I thank GOD that I made it out ok. I was seriously chanting in my head "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" on my way to the OR and you know what, I believe God was with me 10000%. Dr even came out and told Chris that I barely bled and everything went perfect! Now i'm just looking forward to getting rid of strep throats and no more abcesses! And if anything good besides my health will come out of this, then atleast i'll have a little bit of weight loss. lol. Look at the bright side of things.

On another note, Chris has his interview for Admin tomorrow and I'm nervous but I'm learning to put things in God's hands. He has a plan for our family and whatever happens, happens. I truly do believe that God will bless Chris and our fam with this promotion though because it's his turn. He works so hard and he deserves it. So please pray for him tomorrow and that he knocks his store manager out of his socks! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment