About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

How its going.

Today is Day 3 and I feel AMAZING now that i've started working out again. I had forgotten HOW awesome working out makes me feel and that runner's high and just how great of a mood it puts me in!! Endorphines ROCK! :)) My daughter let me workout for an entire HOUR as well, which is a great achievement in itself. I am now a firm believer that anyone who says they have no time (especially stay at home moms) are just making excuses! I'm busy as hell and I get my workouts in! I really feel like i'm finally on my way to my jeans again!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment