About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa Briches

WOW! I actually got some 'paper' crafting done this week! :) (Well, technically, not done, I still have about 40 more to go hahaha)


Sarah at PinkCricut.com posted THE CUTEST Santa Briches Silhouette file that I KNEW I just had to make for my kids' Christmas parties this Thursday. I followed her instructions so if you are interested in her project, here is the link: Santa Briches file

Sorry that this post is so quick...I have a few orders I gotta get out the door before Christmas but I'm so excited to be getting time to start scrapbooking again and hopefully updating my blog more often with more videos :)

Happy Holidays!


3 comments:

  1. Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educatedMBA Systems in chennai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I m always Looking for these kind of stuff, Sharing these kind of information is really helpful to all.Your blog is really nice simple and always provide valuable information to all users.Thanks a lot !
      burun estetigi

      Delete
  2. As you sow so shall you reap this proverb seems very much perfect for you. Now after working hard for a long time its time to get reward.
    2 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar
    plotting scheme in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete