About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cake pops!

First off, these were brought to my attention by Sarah over at PinkCricut.com. Well, lets back up a bit. I went to starbucks a few weeks back and bought my son one of these. He ate half of it and I ate the rest and I was hooked. When Sarah posted up this recipe I still didn't connect two and two until I visited Bakerella's blog and saw that these were in fact like the ones I had eaten at Starbucks. I LOVE THEM! Omg, I think I might be as obsessed with these as cupcakes! So easy to make and fun to decorate!

If you would like the recipe you can buy Bakerella's book "Cake Pops" or you can visit Sarah here

So I made them, put one in a little treat bag, tied it with pink twine and added a sentiment from ScrappyMom's stamp set All about Kids ! So easy and SO ADORABLE! My little one year old is already on number 3 for the day. ;)

Enjoy!



12 comments:

  1. they look very cute and yummy!!. I plan to make this soon. hope they come out great just like yours.

    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea they look so yummy.
    I'm nearing 300 followers I'm having another giveaway, you might be interested


    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/04/300-follower-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so yummy! Great idea too! I'm sure my grandson would love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I showed your post to my daughter and she had never heard of these cake pops. She is going to make them for Easter. My grandchildren are going to love them.
    Cherylann (prinkles)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look cute AND yummy! I'm going to make them for my niece's 3rd birthday party...wish me luck!! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned out cute. We have a tea shop in our town that makes them without the sticks and calls them cake bonbons. I love making them.

    I love how yours look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those really do look yummy! CUTE too!TFS! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, yummy idea! They look great, TFS! I am passing on the Versatile Blogger award to you! You can pick it up at my blog :)
    Jenn
    www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look delicious! I'll have to give them a try! :)

    ~ Kristin

    ReplyDelete