About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pink Cricut Guest Designer!

Good morning everyone! I'm super excited because I was asked to be PinkCricut's guest designer for today! Woohoo! I absolutely LOVE Sarah's website and her stamps (I own 5 sets now, going to be ordering some more soon!) and she's just an all around fun girl! Check out her website here: PinkCricut

I am a fan of simple, but cute cards. I love to highlight one Cricut cut, pop up the stamp sentiment and just let the images speak for itself. I did the same basic layout for both cards with two different themes. :)

Recipe:
Pink Cricut "Oh Boy and Haunting we Will Go stamp sets"
10x5 card base, score at 5" for your fold.
Patterned paper cut at 4 3/4".
Mat for PaperDoll can range depending on what size doll you cut as long as you leave enough room on the bottom for stamped sentiment.
PPDU Witch (or Superhero) cut at 3 3/4-4".
Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and ink edges, then pop dot onto card! :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Thank you so much for being my guest designer today! :) You are Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards!!!I LOVE your blog....it's so me.... I love Pink and I'm a girlie girl too. I'm so glad to have found your blog. I just became your newest follower and can't wait to see what else you create. Congrats on being picked to be a designer..fun,fun
    I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete